Our Banana Choc Chip Snack Bar

A delicious blend of banana and choc chips is at the heart of this yummy LÄRABAR™. We take a handful of simple, real ingredients and combine them to create a moreish snack bar.

BUY WITH BUY WITH BUY WITH BUY WITH
This LÄRABAR™ contains 5 deliciously simple ingredients:

Dates

Banana

Almonds

Choc Chip

Apples

VEGAN ● GLUTEN & DAIRY FREE ● NO ADDED FLAVOURS ● NO ADDED SUGAR


Nutrition Information
Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™ snack bars contain 191 calories, 3.9g of protein, 9.5g of fat and 19.8g of carbohydrate.

Ingredients: Dates (29%), dried bananas (25%), almonds (24%), choc pieces (cocoa mass) (16%), dried apples (6%).

Typical Values Per 100g 1 bar (45g) %* (45g)
Energy 1768kJ /424kcal 796kJ /191kcal 10%
Fat 21.2g 9.5g 14%
of which saturates 6.1g 2.7g 14%
Carbohydrate 43.9g 19.8g 8%
of which sugars 38.3g 17.2g 19%
Fibre 11.2g 5.0g -%
Protein 8.7g 3.9g 8%
Salt 0.01g 0.00g 0%
* Reference intake of an average adult(8400kJ/2000 kcal)
For allergens, see ingredients in bold. CONTAINS NATURALLY OCCURRING SUGARS. May contain occasional nut shells, pits or pieces of pits.

FAQs

How many calories are in a Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™?

There are 191 calories per 45g Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™.

What are the ingredients in a Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™?

Our Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™ is a fruit and nut-based product, packed full of tasty ingredients! The five single ingredients used in our Banana Choc Chip bar are dates, dried banana, almonds, choc pieces (unsweetened) and dried apples.

Where are Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™s made?

Our delicious Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™ is made in the USA.

Do Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™s have sugar?

Our Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™ doesn’t contain any added sugars and we also use unsweetened choc chips containing no added sugar.

How many dates are in a Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™?

Each Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™ usually has around one and a half dates, making up 29% per bar. The other 71% is a combination of dried fruits, nuts and choc pieces to create a tasty chocolatey flavoured bar!

Do Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™s have preservatives?

No preservatives are contained in our Banana Choc Chip LÄRABAR™, along with no added flavours or colours.